- Guarner A, Morris R, Korenjak M, Boukhali M, Zappia MP, Van Rechem C, Whetstine JR, Ramaswamy S, Zou L, Frolov MV, Haas W and Dyson NJ. E2F/DP Prevents Cell-Cycle Progression in Endocycling Fat Body Cells by Suppressing dATM Expression. Dev Cell (2017), 43, 689-703.
- Black JC, Atabakhsh E, Kim J, Biette KM, Van Rechem C, Ladd B, Burrowes Pd, Donado C, Mattoo H, Kleinstiver BP, Song B, Andriani G, Joung JK, Iliopoulos O, Montagna C, Pilliai S, Getz G and Whetstine JR. Hypoxia Drives Site-Specific Copy Gain and Drug Resistant Gene Expression. Genes and Development (2015), 29, 1018-31.
- Van Rechem C, Black JC, Greninger P, Zhao Y, Donado C, Burrowes Pd, Ladd B, Christiani DC, Benes CH and Whetstine JR. A Coding Single Nucleotide Polymorphism in Lysine Demethylase KDM4A Associates with Increased Sensitivity to mTOR Inhibitors. Cancer Discovery (2015), 5, 245-54.
- Van Rechem C, Black JC, Boukhali M, Aryee MJ, Graslund S, Haas W, Benes CH and Whetstine JR. Lysine Demethylase KDM4A Associates with Translation Machinery and Regulates Protein Synthesis. Cancer Discovery (2015), 5, 255-63.
- Black JC*, Manning AL*, Van Rechem C*, Kim J*, Ladd B, Cho J, Pineda CM, Murphy N, Daniela DL, Montagna C, Lewis PW, Glass K, Allis CD, Dyson NJ, Getz G and Whetstine JR. KDM4A Lysine Demethylase Induces Site-Specific Copy Gain and Rereplication of Regions Amplifies in Tumors. Cell (2013), 154, 541-55. *These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Dehennaut V, Loison I, Boulay G, Van Rechem C and Leprince D. Identification of P21 (CIP1/WAF1) as a direct target gene of HIC1 (Hypermethylated In Cancer 1). BBRC (2013), 430, 49-53.
- Boulay G, Dubuissez M, Van Rechem C, Forget A, Helin K, Ayrault O and Leprince D. Hypermethylated in Cancer 1 (HIC1) recruits Polycomb Repressive Complex 2 (PRC2) to a subset of its target genes through interaction with human Polycomb-Like (hPLC) proteins. JBC (2012), 287, 10509-24.
- Boulay G, Malaquin N, Loison I, Foveau B, Van Rechem C, Rood BR, Pourtier A and Leprince D. Loss of Hypermethylated In Cancer 1 (HIC1) in breast cancer cells contributes to setress induced migration and invasion through b-2 adrenergic receptor (ADRB2) misregulation. JBC (2012), 287, 5379-89.
- Foveau B, Boulay G, Pinte S, Van Rechem C, Rood BR and Leprince D. Receptor tyrosine kinase EPHA2 is a direct target-gene of HIC1 (Hypermethylated In Cancer 1). JBC (2012), 287, 566-78.
- Van Rechem C, Black JC, Abbas T, Allen A, Rinehart CA, Yuan GC, Dutta A and Whetstine JR. The SKP1-Cul1-F-box and Leucine-rich Repeat Protein 4 (SCF-FbxL4) Ubiquitin Ligase Regulates Lysine Demathylase 4A (KDM4A)/Jumonji Domain-containing 2A (JMJD2A) Protein. JBC (2011), 286, 30462-70.
- Black JC, Allen A*, Van Rechem C*, Forbes E*, Longworth M, Tschop K, Walsh R, Dyson N and Whetstine JR. Conserved antagonism between JMJD2A/KDM4A and HP1g during cell cycle. Mol Cell (2010), 40, 736-48. *These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Van Rechem C, Boulay G, Pinte S, Stankovic-Valentin N, Guerardel C amd Leprince D. Differential regulation of HIC1 target genes by CtBP and NuRD, via an Acetylation/SUMOylation switch, in quiescent versus proliferating cells. Mol Cell Biol (2010), 30, 4045-59.
- Van Rechem C, Boulay G and Leprince D. HIC1 interacts with a specific subunit of SWI/SNF complexes, ARID1A/BAF250A. BBRC (2009), 385, 586-90.
- Van Rechem C*, Rood BR*, Touka M*, Pinte S*, Jenal M, Guerardel C, Ramsey K, Monte D, Begue A, Tschan M, Stephan DA and Leprince D. Scavenger Chemokine (CXC motif) Receptor 7 (CXCR7) is a direct target gene of HIC1 (Hypermethylated in Cancer 1). JBC (2009), 284, 20927-35. *These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Van Rechem C and Whetstine JR. Examining the Impact of Gene Variants on Histone Lysine Methylation. Commissioned Review BBA (2014), 1839, 1463-76.
- Black JC, Van Rechem C and Whetstine JR. Histone lysine methylation dynamics: establishment, regulation, and biological impact. Commissioned Review Mol Cell (2012), 48, 491-507.
- Yusuf D et al. The Transcription Factor Encyclopedia. Genome Biology (2012), 13, R24.
- Fleuriel C, Touka M, Boulay G, Guerardel C, Rood BR and Leprince D. HIC1 (Hypermethylated in Cancer 1) epigenetic silencing in tumors. Int J Biochem Cell Biol (2009), 41, 26-33.
The complete list of published work can also be found in My Bibliography.